“How can I repay the Lord for all his goodness to me?” Psalm 116:12 “Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord.” Psalm 150:6
All of our Sunday School classes begin @ 9:00am. *Please see below, our list of Sunday School classes offered. We also have Nursery Care for Sunday School & Morning Worship.
11/8, 15, & 29- After School program 3:00-6:45pm Youth group from 6:45-8:00pm. Adult Bible Study & Caravan begin @ 7:00pm.
11/8- Teen Chocolate Covered Pretzel Fundraiser begins
11/9- Church Board Meeting @ 7:00pm
11/10- Teens- Shopping for Operation Christmas Child & bowling activity
11/11 Fellowship Hall & Sanctuary reserved.
11/12- Honoring our Veterans during our 10:15am service. Teen Leadership Meeting @ 4:00pm. Teen Quizzing during our 6:00pm service. Operation Christmas Child Shoebox collection.
11/16- Fellowship Hall reserved for expectations Women’s Center.
11/17- Teens Movie Night
11/19- Missionary, Onto Fernandez will be our guest speaker during our 10:15am service & again during our 6:00pm service. Following our 10:15 service we will be having our Church Annual Thanksgiving Dinner at the Mifflinburg Middle School @ 1:00pm. If planning to attend bring your own table settings & a covered dish & dessert to share. Drinks will be supplied.
11/20- Fellowship Hall reserved for our Pre-School Thanksgiving Feasts
11/21- Fellowship Hall reserved for our Pre-School Thanksgiving Feasts
11/22- No After School Program or youth group. No Caravan. We will be having our Thanksgiving Eve service in the sanctuary @ 7:00pm.
11/26- Regular service @ 10:15am. Community Christmas Tree Lighting @ 6:00pm. We will be providing the cookies for the time of fellowship & refreshments @ the fire house. This will be the Community Tree Lighting & Business Open House from 5:00-8:00pm.
Our Church is providing the items for the Back Pack Program for the month of November.
Sunday School classes offered–
- Children – Ages 3-6 Room 210- they study Hands on Bible Stories, Ages 6-12 years- Naz Kids Room, Studying the Gospel of Matthew Quizzing
- Teens- 7th-12th Grade, Youth House down stairs, Studying Jesus and the Old Testament
- the Gathering- Ministries devoted to encourage our single young adults. They are meeting in Room 215(Children’s Ministry Hallway)
- Young Married Adults- Studying Christian Bible Basics, in Room 101
- G.I.F.T. ‘Growing In Faith Together’ Meet in Room 308
- Mixed Adult Class- Studying Gospel of Mark- Meet in Room 205 (Children’s Ministry Hallway)
- The Fellowship Class- Studying the Trinity & The Church- Meeting in the Fellowship Hall
- Bible Discussion Class- Studying the Gospel of Mark- Meet in Room 104 (Office Hallway)
Watch for God-sightings. He is always faithful to us.
Rachel Goss, Secretary